ITALIAN PASTRY COURSE
When: 10.00-14.00 pm or 15-19:00 pm – 6 lessons (1 weeks, Monday to Saturday)
A course full of processing techniques and ideas for a modern pastry shop. Will be treated by the basic dough (shortcrust, sponge cake, puff pastry, cream puffs etc.) to cakes, desserts, creams and many other sweets. At the end each participant will be able to make any cake without difficulty, learn the golden rules to give a touch of class to his creations. An easy course even for those approaching for the first time this sweet art. Certificate of attendance.
Course & tasting, price:
12 participants fee per person – € 797,00
24 participants – € 757,00 euro
If you already have a group, but need to find a good hotel and transportation, we can help you organize everything. Ask us for information now.
- In the case of a group of 24 people, the group will be divide in 2 classes of 12 people morning and afternoon. The room has availability for only 12 students per class. So groups need to always be 12 or 24 people. In case of more people do not worry we will accommodate in a larger room only from 30 people.
- The classes are in the heart of Rome or province, and it will depend on the availability of the chefs.
- The printed certificate of attendance will be given for all courses booked at least 30 days in advance. Otherwise we will send you the digital version via email.
- All the classes will be in English (Chef or Interpreter).
- In case the group is less than 24 people or 12 people the amount will be charged according to the proportion of the group.