SECONDI DELLA CUCINA ROMANA (Meat dishes from the Roman Cuisine)
When: 10.00-14.00 pm 1 lessons (weekdays)
By popular demand the classics of Roman cuisine, here’s to you: saltimbocca alla romana, chicken alla romana with peppers, coda alla vaccinara, fried zucchini flowers. There are many fake interpretations that we hear or read about, in this course the chef will reveal how to make these delicious dishes that have nothing to envy to more glamorous preparations.
Course & tasting price:
12 participants fee per person – € 147,00
24 participants fee per person – € 137,00
If you already have a group, but need to find a good hotel and transportation, we can help you organize everything. Ask us for information now.
- In the case of a group of 24 people, the group will be divide in 2 classes of 12 people morning and afternoon. The room has availability for only 12 students per class. So groups need to always be 12 or 24 people. In case of more people do not worry we will accommodate in a larger room only from 30 people.
- The classes are in the heart of Rome or province, and it will depend on the availability of the chefs.
- The printed certificate of attendance will be given for all courses booked at least 30 days in advance. Otherwise we will send you the digital version via email.
- All the classes will be in English (Chef or Interpreter).
- In case the group is less than 24 people or 12 people the amount will be charged according to the proportion of the group.