The classic Roman pasta course
This is a fun class where you’ll be able to eat and learn a lot of Italian cooking. The legendary Cucina Romana (Roman Cuisine) features classic Italian cuisine such as: Gricia, Caccio and Pepe and Carbonara. All made with local fresh ingredients such as vegetables, eggs, pecorino cheese and local meats. (….)
In this course you will learn: how to make different types of homemade pasta like fettuccine, tagliolini, ravioli and gnocchi. You will also learn how to make amazing combinations of sauces for the Roman pasta. All of these are beloved dishes of the Roman trattorie.
We will dine all the dishes made with a good Italian wine in the center of Rome in a building of the sec. XVII.
– Hands on course with a chef
– All ingredients and materials are included
– Aperitifs and local drinks will be service
– Classes will be taken in an open kitchen
– Each cook will have his own personal workstation
– Children accompanied by an adult are welcome
– Family friendly
When: Tuesdays to Saturdays 9:30 am or 4:00 pm (every day)
Where: Rome city center
Duration: 2 hours in a single day
The chef speaks English all the time in class
Private course is also available fee: € 310,00 for minimum 2 people and € 107,00 for the additiona person.