Italian cooking course with a shopping in a typical market!
If you love Italian food come and learn how to cook it with us!
In this course you will learn from the chef: the classic Italian dishes. Like ‘Primi’ (pasta dish), a ‘Secondi’ (meat or fish), a ‘contorni’ (side dishes) are usually vegetables and a delicious ‘dolce’, (dessert). If there’s something in particular that you would like to cook just talk to the Chef (of course there must be something inside the program like a risotto for example and much more). If there’s something you’d like to learn how to cook, just let the chef know, if its something reasonable or within the program he might be able to accommodate your wishes.
At the end of the course there will be a dinner or lunch composed by the students’ creations accompanied by a good local wine
Where: Rome city center
Duration: 4 hours a day (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30 am)
As private course (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 9:30 am or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 01:00 pm*)
Language: English ** / Italian
** The chef speaks English all the time in class
– Hands on course with a chef
– Students and chef will buy the necessary ingredients on the fresh food market
– Students can have aperitifs, wines and local drinks
– Classes will be taken in the dining room of an open kitchen
– Each cook (cooker = panela) will have his own personal workstation
– Children can also join in the company of an adult
– Family friendly
– Shared classes: The price is: € 127,97