ITALIAN SWEETS ON THE SPOON
When: 10.00-14.00 pm 1 lessons (weekdays)
In this course you will learn many Italian delicacies from the spoon: marinated strawberry soup, panna cotta with citrus fruits and vanilla oil. Duo of mousse, crunchy cereal and red fruit sauce. Hazelnut (semifreddo), apples with basil and red wine and cinnamon sauce. Hot chocolate cake and frosted fruit, we add nothing but the taste buds are already in fibrillation.
Course & tasting price:
12 participants fee per person- € 147,00
24 participants fee per person– € 137,00
If you already have a group, but need to find a good hotel and transportation, we can help you organize everything. Ask us for information now.
- In the case of a group of 24 people, the group will be divide in 2 classes of 12 people morning and afternoon. The room has availability for only 12 students per class. So groups need to always be 12 or 24 people.
- The classes are in the heart of Rome or province, and it will depend on the availability of the chefs.
- The printed certificate of attendance will be given for all courses booked at least 30 days in advance. Otherwise we will send you the digital version via email.
- All the classes will be in English (Chef or Interpreter).
- In case the group is less than 24 people or 12 people the amount will be charged according to the proportion of the group.